Established in 2012, we are privileged to have served the scooter community for 10 years
From humble beginnings in a small hole-in the wall storefront, we moved to our present 2500 sqft location where we have been for 8 years. The shop has been an excellent spot offering a central, easy to get to location near the Chinook LRT and Chinook Shopping Mall and is a destination for local riders and visitors.
The store itself has a large sales area, roomy customer service counter and a big warehouse capable of storing hundreds of completes and thousands of parts. We are rarely short of space. This is handy for large orders and to have enough product to service our busy location as well as a thriving online business selling scooters and parts across Canada from our well established and popular website.
Vermin Scooters has proven track record of success – profitable from day one, we have a winning formula of knowledgeable, passionate staff, fun and profitable products from the best scooter brands in the industry, an excellent versatile location, and years of experience to draw from. We have leveraged our position to obtain access to the finest equipment on the market to satisfy our customers needs for the most durable, rideable scooter equipment.
We are also extremely fortunate to be in Calgary – a fantastic, supportive community with over a dozen handy skateparks that keep the sport of scootering growing and fresh. The parks are an ever present draw from outlying communities and ensure a constant stream of customers to our store. Mild, sunny weather nine months of the year enable Vermin Scooters to be busy from March through December – a long season for any sport related retail business.
Heading into our second decade, Vermin Scooters is well positioned to grow the scooter market in Calgary and the rest of Canada as more kids start scootering and the sport continues to grow worldwide.
Owners are looking to pass on this business to the next generation to propel the business and the sport of freestyle scootering into the next phase in Western Canada.
Store can be purchased for the current inventory wholesale price + brand, highly successful webstore, fixtures and tools (all at an extremely reasonable price). Buyer can operate immediately as a turnkey operation or customize to their liking. Lease is extremely reasonable as are operating costs.
If you are interested in learning more about Vermin Scooters please email us at email@example.com
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR AGENTS OR BROKER HELP - HOWEVER WE ARE OFFERING A FINDERS FEE FOR ANYONE WHO BRINGS US A BUYER WHO BUYS THE STORE.
Why buy this business?
- Established, large local customer base
- VSS is a destination, we get visitors from all over the world
- Choose your hours to suit your lifestyle
- Well trafficked web store - provides a significant portion of sales and huge growth potential
- Large Instagram following
- Best vendors in the industry
- Store is set up, stocked and doing business right now.
- Sales are year round, with March through December the busiest
- Scale up with related products - bikes, boards, snow sleds, scooter skis, ramps & rails
- New riders enter the sport every year
- Scooters are an excellent means to get kids outside and moving
- Scooters are easy to get on and ride. Learning tricks is optional and doable.
- Scooter quality (at least at VSS) is excellent
- Scooters are easy to repair and the spare parts are readily available
- Scooters and parts offer excellent margins