PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING REGARDING SKATEPARKS:
1. Be courteous and respectful - learn the flow and etiquette of the park
2. While everyone is allowed to ride at skateparks (scooters, skateboarders, BMX bikers and inline skaters) new and young riders can get in the way when it is busy, and they can get hurt if they get hit
3. Protective equipment, especially proper helmets are highly recommended.
4. Garbage cans are at all skateparks - clean up after yourself, and if you want to be truly amazing, clean up after others. If you want a free garbage bag and gloves in a handy package come see us.
5. Report graffiti to the City (311) and illegal activity to the police (911)