FLOW RIDER POSITIONS AVAILABLE - CANADA ONLY
Here at Vermin Scooters we get asked by a lot of riders to sponsor them. In order for our business to sponsor any rider, we require them to meet certain standards and codes of conduct. If these standards cannot be met or codes of conduct cannot be met, please do not bother asking for sponsorship - it wastes our time and yours. We investigate and follow on social media all potential candidates for a period of time prior to inviting them to ride for us.
Difference between Flow Team and Shop Team - not much! Details are Flow riders get smaller discounts, Less free equipment, Shop Riders are promoted more and are showcased to Scooter Companies for potential sponsorship. Flow sponsorship gives us time to evaluate you prior to moving up to full shop sponsorship.
Our Code of Conduct for Riders is as follows:
1. NO illegal drug use.
2. NO alcohol use by riders under 18.
3. NO depiction or endorsement of drug & alcohol use in social media
4. NO confrontations with citizens or law enforcement.
5. Being polite to all parents and kids at skateparks.
6. Promoting the fun and exercise of Scooter Riding to grow the sport.
7. Being available whenever an event is held to assist VSS and demo their skills.
8. Remaining in school and keeping grades well above passing. We don't want uneducated riders.
9. Parental involvement with riders under 18.
10. Setting a good example and being a roll model in the scootering community.
11. NO foul language in public, especially at the skatepark.
12. A helmet will be worn whenever riding a scooter - whether at the skatepark or on the street.
13. NO representing other shops or promoting their brand while endorsed by VSS.
Breach of any of these conditions can mean immediate withdrawal of sponsorship.
RIDER'S DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ride a scooter regularly
2. Constantly improve tricks and skills
3. Be available for events, demonstrations, competitions etc.
4. Use equipment from VSS
5. Promote VSS to other riders
6. Produce edits and pictures under the guidance of VSS to promote the Shop
1. Access to free equipment as VSS deems appropriate
2. Deep discounts on VSS products
3. Exposure to scooter companies for additional sponsorship opportunities
4. Access to private events
5. Promotion of your personal brand by VSS
6. Potential job opportunities with VSS
7. Access to Competitions & expenses paid
8. Testing & evaluating new products
HOW TO GET SPONSORED
Be awesome. Skills and ability are extremely important. WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST RIDERS IN THEIR AREA
Adhere to our Code of Conduct prior to applying.
Develop a following on Instagram and Youtube - the more legit your social media is the more attractive you are to a sponsor.
DO NOT send repeated emails, DMs or call us. If you are on our radar, we will let you know.
USE #verminflowteam in your Instagram posts so we can see what you are doing
If you are serious and better than everyone else, send us a link for a recent YouTube edit to firstname.lastname@example.org If we like it, we will get back to you once we check you out on social media. Let us know if you are on Youtube and Instagram.
IT IS A SLOW PROCESS. WE TAKE THIS EXTREMELY SERIOUSLY SO BE PATIENT.